- Brand Name: MECOOL
- Ethernet: 1000M
- CPU: Amlogic S912 64 bit Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 1.5 GHz
- Internal Storage: 16GB eMMC
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Video Output: HDMI 2.0
- GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)
- Wireless: Yes
- OS: ANDROID
- Memory: 3G DDR3
- Model Number: MECOOL KIII PRO DVB
- Weight: 800g
- IPTV: No
- OTA Update: No
- GOOGLE Cast: Yes
- Power: DC 5V,2A
- System Upgrade: Yes
- Max. Extended Capacity: TF Card Up To 32GB
- Remote Control: Included
- Language: Chinese , English ,Germany ,Japanese, Korea etc. 24 languages
- Network Function: Miracast,,Airplay,Skype chatting,Picasa,Youtube,Flicker,Facebook,etc
- WiFi: Built in 2.4G/5G WiFi Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Set-top Boxes: Mecool KIII PRO Smart TV Box
- RAM ROM: 3GB 16GB
- WIFI/LAN/BT: 2.4G/5G WIFI | 10/100M Ethernet | BT4.1
- Power Supply: Power Input: AC100-240V, Output:DC 5V 2A
- Android TV Box + DVB-T2+DVB-S2+DVB-C
- Amlogic S912 64 bit Octa core ARM Cortex-A53
- Android 7.1 OS
- DDRIII 3GB, eMMC Flash 16GB
- Support 2.4/5GHz Dual Wifi, 1000M LAN Ethernet, BT4.0
- Support Newcamd
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Gift Box
- 1 x IR remote control(no battery)
- 1 x HDTV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note：Due to the battery is not available to ship, the IR remote control do not contain batteries
[Firware Update Instruction]
[Trouble Shooting Warming]
- No power: check if the power adaptro is properly connected to the power and the TV Box, then press the power on the remote controller to turn on the power.
- No picture: Re-connect with HDTV cable or AV cable, check if the TV is switched on.
- No audio or digital output: Check the digital connections, check if your amplifier is set cotectly.
- The player does not responsd to the remote control/Player does not respond to some operating commands during playback: 1.Aim the remmote control directly at the sensor on the front of the TV Box. 2.reduce the distance to the TV BOX. 3.Replace the batteries in the remote control. 4.Operations may not be permitted. refer to the user manual. 4.Possibility of system halted, re-insert with powe adaptor to restart.
- No sound during movies playback: the audio codec may not be supported by the TV BOX. You can change to the supported audio on playing menu, check the volum.
- The cotents of the USB flash drive cannot be read: The USB flash drive format is not compatible with the box, if one of the usb can not be read, please turn off the TV Box for 30 seconds and resart the TV BOX.
- Slow operation of the USB flash drive: Big file size or high ressolution USB flash drive takes longer time to reand and display on the TV screen.
- No sound with HDTV connection: check the connection between the TV and the HDTV jack of the box, check your TV sysem setup, check the volume.